Macchine sbavatrici are categorized into 4 subcategories (totally 72 Companies) including 19 Companies Vibrochimica, 15 Companies Tube sbavatrici, 20 Companies Superfici and 18 Companies Smussatrici.Choose right one of right subcategories.
Deburring machines are used to remove deburrs, minor bumps on the surfaces and edges of parts, as well as to prepare the part for additional processes. Deburrs and protrusions on component surfaces can adversely affect their service life, safety, and performance, such as:
- Cause problems with connectors and connections.
- Reduce fatigue resistance and failure in parts.
- Lack of proper assembly.
- Creating lines and removing the coating of other parts resulting in
- the penetration of destructive agents and corrosion.
- Lubrication problems.
- Causing harm to humans.
Deburring is one of the valuable processes in production that can greatly eliminate risks and problems.
The types of deburring methods are:
- Manual deburring: This method is done by experienced and expert people, due to its popularity, it is adjustable and has high flexibility and low process cost.
- ECM electrochemical deburring: It will be economical for high-rate products and has good accuracy. In this method, a combination of salt and electricity is used to destroy the deburrs without damaging the surrounding parts.
- TEM thermal deburring in this method, thermal energy can eliminate hard deburrs and can be done on several surfaces simultaneously. In this method, a mixture of several gases is used to explode, which destroys the deburrs.
- Mechanical deburring: Unwanted deburrs and defects can be done by mechanical methods, including grinding or by using special brushes, etc., by a machine or manually.
Mechanical deburring machines are classified into the following types in terms of application:
Given the brief explanations that have been expressed so far, the answer to this question is how to buy a suitable deburring machine?
To answer this question, it is necessary to gain sufficient knowledge of the various methods of deburring and to be well acquainted with deburring machines. For the reason, FactorNeed experts have been able to gather companies producing deburring machines from all over the world. Also, useful tips for getting more acquainted with different types of deburring machines are provided in the form of short articles in the form of blogs.
FactorNeed technical experts have been able to share their 25 years of business experience in the field of consulting, selection, purchase, and business affairs (from order registration and currency allocation to clearance) with industrial clients and industry owners and make a safe purchase.