Xuzhou Hongben Machinery ManufacturingMore Details
Shanghai Hao Ming MachineryMore Details
Yancheng Yiguan ColdMore Details
Botou KexindaMore Details
Foshan HoatongMore Details
Hebei FeixiangMore Details
Jiangsu HuazhongMore Details
Shandong HuafuMore Details
Hebei GuangxingMore Details
Zhongji MachineryMore Details
Yangzhou WeiguangMore Details
Botou SankeMore Details
Brand New Cold Forming Machinery (Wuxi) Co.More Details
Weifang WeihuaMore Details
Foshan Xinhong MachineryMore Details
Wuxi Haojing Cold BendingMore Details
Huaian Small Cold Bending TechnologyMore Details
Sandwich panel machines
One of the most widely used types of roll forming machines is the sandwich panel machine. Sandwich panels consist of two shaped metal plates which are placed parallel to each other and are filled inside with insulating material. The working principles for sandwich panel machines are exactly the same as those for roll forming machines, except for the fact that the accuracy of construction for these machines is relatively less because they are mainly used for the production of ceilings and walls.
What are sandwich panels made up of?
As mentioned before, sandwich panels are made up of two shaped metal plates. These plates are generally made of aluminum, galvanized or Aluzinc sheets in two types of colored or colorless. The insulating material is injected between the sheets to prevent the transfer of heat, sound, and moisture. The Insulators which are used in sandwich panels can be polyurethanes, rock wool or mineral fibers (Mineral Wool), or polystyrene, among which polyurethanes are the most widely used insulators. Polyurethanes are produced and used in two types of PUR and PIR. In addition to having thermal insulation, sound insulation, and moisture insulation properties, they are also fire resistant.
The advantages of sandwich panels
- Sandwich panels have a long lifespan because the metal sheets used in them are galvanized or Aluzinc, which are resistant to corrosion and abrasion.
- In case of damage or repair, we do not have to destroy them fully because they can be replaced easily.
- They are more durable than other construction materials in earthquakes and storms.
- Because sandwich panels have different thicknesses, the maximum interior space can be saved.
- Lighter and less expensive foundations and structures as compared to other structures are needed.
- They can be built and installed very quickly.
- They are completely economical and cost-effective. In some cases, the cost of building such structures may be higher than that of conventional structures. Over time, however, this difference will be compensated by the advantages.
- They are excellent insulators against heat, sound and moisture.
- They give more beauty and better appearance to the building and prevent a rough and lifeless architecture.
Applications of sandwich panels
these days, in the construction industry, sandwich panels have gained a special place, which are briefly mentioned below:
- Types of wall and ceiling sandwich panels for sheds
- Types of wall and ceiling sandwich panels for gyms and sports venues
- Types of wall and ceiling sandwich panels for industrial workshops
- Types of wall and ceiling sandwich panels for cold stores and refrigeration places
- Types of wall and ceiling sandwich panels for hospitals, toilets, stores
- Types of wall and ceiling sandwich panels for the construction of villas and warehouses
- Types of wall and ceiling sandwich panels for containers
- Types of wall and ceiling sandwich panels for canopies
- Types of wall and ceiling sandwich panels for livestock
Typically, the sandwich panel product line includes the following:
- Roll Forming
- Mineral Wool Board Feeding System
- PUR / PIR Foaming System
- Double Belt Press
Roof sandwich panels:
Sandwich panels consist of two patterned sheets filled with insulating material between them. Sandwich panels are offered in two forms: ceiling sandwich panels and wall sandwich panels. Roof panels are used to cover the roofs of sheds, workshops, hospitals and desert places, sports and prefabricated places such as villas, etc. The design of the roof sandwich panels and the gentle slope of the roof are considered in such a way that it can easily transfer the volume of water caused by rainfall. Haas sandwich panels are produced in the following types:
- Types of double-sided metal sheet sandwich panels
- Types of sandwich panels, one side is sheet metal and one side is nylon
- Types of sandwich panels, one side is sheet metal and one side is sheet paper
- Types of sandwich panels, one side is sheet metal and one side is aluminum foil
Roof sandwich panels can be produced from 3 to 24 cm thick. Thicknesses higher than 8 cm are mainly used for heating and cooling places such as cold stores.
Ceiling sandwiches produce two types of plain ceiling sandwich panels and hidden screw ceiling sandwich panels. In choosing sandwich panels, it is very important to pay attention to the type of materials used, the number of layers, the thickness of the insulation layer and the sheets.
Wall sandwich panels:
Wall sandwich panels are similar to ceiling sandwich panels and are used to cover the walls of various places and equipment. Sandwich wall panels are produced in the following types:
- A variety of simple wall sandwich panels
- Types of male and female wall sandwich panels
- All kinds of hidden screw wall sandwich panels
- Types of locked wall sandwich panels
The difference between wall sandwich panels is in the thickness, the material used and their appearance.
The differences between wall sandwich panel and ceiling sandwich panel are:
- In making wall sandwich panels, two sides of metal sheets are used, but in making roof sandwich panels, one side of metal sheet is used and on the other side, nylon, aluminum foil, paper, etc. are used.
- The sandwich panels of the roof are designed in such a way that they can easily transfer water from rain. For this purpose, it has fewer steps than the wall type.
- Resistance to corrosion, rust, moisture and heat on the ceiling is higher than the wall.
- Ceiling panels are used to cover the ceiling and wall panels are used to cover the walls. On the other hand, ceiling sandwich panels can be used instead of wall type.
- Variety in color and design in wall sandwich panels is more than ceiling sandwich panels.
Sandwich panel roll forming machines are just like any other roll forming machine. There are only differences in the details, which we will mention later. Sandwich panels are produced in two forms of continuous and discontinuous production line.
Kindus Company is one of the most famous companies in the field of production of various types of roll forming machines and continuous and discontinuous lines for the production of sandwich panels. The video below shows one of the sandwich panel production lines made by this company.
This Chinese manufacturer has the ability to design and manufacture a variety of equipment and machinery for roll forming and sheet metal industries. Among the flagship products of this company, we can mention the production of continuous systems of sandwich panels of rock wool, glass wool and PU. The video below shows one of the company's product lines.