Fritz Studer AGMore Details
R.S AssociatesMore Details
Mouton RivomMore Details
JTEKT ToyodaMore Details
United GrindingMore Details
Ecotech MachineryMore Details
AZ SpaMore Details
Seibu ElectricMore Details
Kula MakinaMore Details
Kulce MakinaMore Details
buying an internal grinding machine
If you want to buy an internal grinding machine, you should consider technical and commercial tips. But first of all, determining the level of expectation and goals of the production of the part can provide a clearer picture of the type of machine and equipment needed for grinding. Considering the production perspective, variety in production and adaptability of the production line is one of several parameters that can be helpful in determining the type of machine.
Based on the experience of the FactorNeed technical team, it is important to address technical and business issues. Business tips include operations that will include from the moment the machine is approved to the moment of shipping and installation and after-sales service. Also, the technical points, which include the technical points of the machine and the technical points of the workpiece, make the purchased machine in accordance with the production line and even have more parameters.
Tips to consider when buying an internal grinding machine:
- Prepare industrial drawings of the workpieces intended for grinding and enter the details carefully.
- List all your tips and expectations from the internal grinding machine.
- Consider the tolerance and accuracy of the machine
- Note that the space you intend to install and set up the device is suitable for the dimensions of the device so as not to disrupt the production process.
- Specify the weight of the device so that the appropriate substructure is done before delivery.
- Specify the weight of the machine so that the appropriate substructure is done before delivery.
- The shapes, materials, and dimensions of the stones in question can be specified for the manufacturer to be sent with the internal grinding machine.
- Specify the amount of fruiting in each turn.
- If you are considering CNC internal grinding machines, you can choose the brand of its numerical control system (PLC). The brand of choice should be such that it is easy to program and set up, as well as easy to use. For this purpose, you can use the brands of LG, Siemens, ABB, Omron, Fanuc.
- Describe the environmental conditions of the workplace, including humidity, temperature changes, dust levels, and proximity to other production equipment.
- Specify the sound output of domestic grinding machines in decibels (DB).
- Specify the number of work shifts per day and working hours per shift.
- If you want and for better productivity, you can suggest the brand of high-consumption parts to the relevant manufacturer or seller.
- Ask the seller to provide you with a map of the machine's electrical circuit, hydraulic circuit, parts list, cable connection, machine maintenance manual, and anticipated errors.
- Enter the necessary agreements regarding after-sales services such as transportation, installation, training, replacement and repair warranty, etc. by the manufacturer in writing and have them signed by both parties.
Internal grinding machine
In internal grinding, the sanding wheel goes into the hole in the workpiece and polishes the inside, and it can also increase the size of the recess to the desired size.
Application of internal grinding machine:
- In order to polish and measure the cylindrical and conical holes in the parts that have been drilled, the use of an internal grinding machine (expansion) is recommended.
- Internal grinding machine is used in sizing and measuring the diameter of closed holes, doorways, cones, steps, etc. Koch is the main application of this type of grinding machine. Internal grinding makes it possible to increase the smoothness of the inner surface of the holes as well as to increase their depth.
Advantages of internal grinding machine:
- In internal grinding, very precise tolerances of 0.0001 inch, 0.002 mm, and even less can be achieved, so internal grinding machines have very high accuracy.
- Often, after the grinding by the internal grinding machine, there will be no need for lapping operation.
Types of internal grinding machines:
There are 5 types of internal grinding machines that we will examine.
the workpiece has only rotational motion and the stone wheel has rotational and linear motions.
- chock-type internal grinding machine
- Internal centerless grinding machine
the workpiece has only rotational motion and the grinding wheel has rotational, linear, and radial motions.
the workpiece has rotational and reciprocating motions and the grinding wheel has only rotational motion.
- Universal grinding machine
- Plain internal grinding machine
Fixed workpiece and grinding wheel with rotational, linear, and radial movements. p>
In this type of internal grinding machine, unlike the previous three types, the workpiece is fixed in place and the sanding wheel has all the rotational and reciprocating movements. Application of the fourth type: When the part is not circular, it cannot be rotated symmetrically around the axis of the rotating part and it causes some problems so this type of internal grinding machine will be used.
Centreless internal grinding machin.
In this type of internal grinding machine, the workpiece is placed on three magnetic plates and rotates. Also, the abrasive tool is placed in the hole space with rotational and reciprocating movements and grinds different parts of the inner surfaces of the workpiece, such as:
In this type of internal grinding machine, adjusting the orbital position of the sanding wheel determines the final diameter of the hole in the workpiece. In the second type of internal grinding, the sanding wheel, in addition to rotational and reciprocating motion, also has planetary motion.
In this type of internal grinding machine, the sanding wheel is located on an axis (spindle) and rotates. Also, the workpiece has rotational movements and reciprocating motion. As:
In this type of internal grinding machine, the workpiece has only rotational motion and the grinding wheel (sanding wheel) has rotational movements and reciprocating motion. In the fifth type, unlike the previous 4 types, there is no axis for holding the part and the pressure roller presses the workpiece towards the adjusting wheel and the adjusting wheel rotates; Therefore, this rotation also causes the workpiece to rotate, and on the other hand, the support roller prevents the sudden exit of the workpiece.